Reiki II Certification based on Usui Reiki. This Reiki course will prepare you to treat friends, family, or start a Reiki Business.
Who is this course for?
This course is for Reiki I Practitioners that are ready to advance their training.
Don’t have your Reiki I Certification?
Check out Reiki I for Self Empowerment
This program was created for you if…
If you’re ready to take your Reiki Practice to the next level.
Ready to Become the Healer You Were Meant to be?
- Learn a new skill that you can turn into extra income
- Have healing at your fingertips
- Heal your friends, family and pets
- Learn how to turn your Reiki Practice into a business.
- Heal other using Distance Reiki
- Start healing others right away
- Deepen your personal healing practice
- Share Reiki with others
- Heal Past Traumas
- Heal future worries
- Take your Reiki practice to the next level with the addition of Distance Reiki
Continue your Reiki Journey Today
Reiki Student Testimonial
Reiki is meant to shared
Your can start earning money while you help and heal others
I know what it’s like to want to help others, but not being sure where to start.
Reiki II for the Caregiver will help you earn extra income in a conscious, connected way.
This course is for those wanting training without barriers. This course is self guided, self paced and can be completed on any device.
Reiki II for the Caregiver will:
- Earn Extra Income while helping others
- Share Reiki with friends and family
- Empower yourself
- Spread Love and Healing
- Allow you to treat others, friends, family and even your pets!
Listen to my podcast on Reiki and Pets:
Reiki II for the Caregiver includes:
- Review the basics for Reiki I
- Learn the Reiki II Symbol
- Getting your Reiki Business Started
I want you to be happy with your Program so I offer a full refund minus a cancellation fee at any time prior to 10 days. If for some reason you wish to withdraw from the Program, you may request a full refund of payment made to date by sending an e-mail stating the reasons you are not satisfied to email@example.com.