Join me and special guest, Reiki Master and Sound Healer Kathy Harmon-Luber for a special episode in which we will perform a Sound Healing provided by Kathy.
Instructions for this podcast:
- Download the episode to assure you can listen when you can sit in a quiet place undisturbed.
- Keep your journal and pen handy
- Set an intention prior to the session and write it in your journal.
- Best Heard with Headphones
- Write down any insights that may have come to you after the session.
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter and I will email you a link to download and listen throughout the summer.
Kathy Harmon-Luber is an inspiring, compassionate, and empowering author and wellness guide whose passion is helping people navigate the challenging terrain of the healing journey. With insight and enthusiasm, she opens people’s eyes to the potential of becoming more physically, emotionally, and spiritually healthy by offering a toolkit of practical solutions. Her book, “Suffering to Thriving: Your Toolkit for Navigating Your Healing Journey ~ How to Live a More Healthy, Peaceful, Joyful Life,” is full of wisdom gleaned from decades of healing from health crises. Kathy is a certified Sound Healing practitioner and Reiki practitioner.
Her website: Suffering to Thrive
Learn more about working with my Integrative and Functional Medicine practice at: