In the previous blog post, we found ways to use Reiki in real life. In this post, let’s find a few other ways Reiki can be used off the Reiki Table.
Reiki Before Driving
Doing Reiki while driving? Well, maybe before you hit the road.
Doing Reiki on your car before you leave is an excellent way to make your car a Reiki machine. Adding some intention to your trip allows you to relax during the trip while you help yourself and other drivers on the road.
Here’s some inspiration to turn your car into a Reiki Vehicle:
- Draw Sei He Ki on the roof of the car before leaving. Channel Reiki for a few minutes to assure a safe, stress free trip.
- Use the steering wheel. Before driving, envision or draw Cho Ku Rei on the steering wheel before leaving.
You can imagine your car sending Reiki to all the cars around you , keeping all the drivers and you safe and stress free.
New to Reiki? Sign up for my course Self Care for New Reiki Healers
Reiki for Napping
Napping has many health benefits. Napping for a duration of 20 minutes has been shown to increase productivity, improve mood, and lower stress.
I love naps, but I often struggle with finding the time during a busy clinic schedule. I also can’t wind down sufficiently enough to actually get into sleep.
I have trained my mind and body to use a short Reiki session to replace a nap, or to use Reiki to help me relax into a nap.
While an entire Reiki session is preferred, I have found doing Reiki on the Mind, Heart, and Gut can clean up any toxic energy, create instant relaxation, and replace a nap.
This Reiki sequence takes 9 minutes:
- Find a comfortable place to sit or lie down.
- An invaluable tool is the Reiki Timer developed by Pamela Miles, which you’ll set for 9 minutes.
- Perform Reiki on the crown of your head for 3 minutes.
- Perform Reiki on your heart chakra for 3 minutes
- Perform Reiki on your solar plexus for 3 minutes.
Reiki When Cooking
We cook for so many reasons. Nourishment, bringing our friends and families together, and for fun!
Is there a better place to add Reiki than with the food we prepare?
The food we eat provides calories and nutrients to fuel our bodies and minds. We absorb the energy of the food we eat on multiple levels. Beyond tasting better, food prepared with intention and love is better for you.
There are so many ways to use Reiki on your meals.
- Beam any Reiki symbol directly onto the food while cooking.
- Reiki your groceries before putting them in the refrigerator to reduce harmful vibrations from transit.
- Reiki prepared meals prior to serving yourself and family.